These mini quiches are on-trend with all the mini foods going around in the blogosphere. What’s more, these little guys are low-carb, thanks to the wonton wrappers! How great is that?! You can basically fill them with whatever you want, just try not to overflow them. I used 1 egg for every two minis, and scrambled them with a little milk, then added cheese and bacon. Next time, I will probably try out some veggie variaties with goat cheese, spinach and tomatoes!
These would be cute for your next brunch with friends, or even for a kids-only brunch, as they are so small and cute like them. Try them out and tell me what additions you like in yours.
Prep Time: 10 mins, Cook Time: 40 mins
Calories: 105 per quiche
Servings: 2-3 Adults, or 6 Children
6 Wonton Wrappers (you can find these by the organic produce refrigerated section)
3 Raw Eggs, Organic
2 TB Skim Milk, Organic
2 1/2 slices American Cheese, 2% Milk
3 Slices of Bacon, All-Natural and Nitrate-Free
Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook bacon according to package directions.
- Spray 6 cups of a regular-sized muffin pan with non-stick spray and place a wonton wrapper into each cup.
- Divide the 2 1/2 slices of American Cheese into the 6 cups, so 1/4 slice of cheese per quiche. Top with half of the cooked bacon.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in separate bowl, then divide evenly between each quiche. Top with remaining bacon, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 40 mins, until firm in the middle.